Hi folks and welcome to my personal blog of introspection, creativity, and exploration.

Here you'll find many creations of mine including: comics, short stories, poems, diaries, posts about life, and the occasional post on indie game development.

I'm striving to stay on the creative path to heal and grow.

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Daily Writing Prompt #1

I love to write something random every morning to keep my skill from deterioration and to learn more about writing in general. Prompts can be a great way to help with writers block or inspire you when working on a novel. I visit a lot of different sites and blogs with excellent prompts for short stories or even just for a fun recreational activity. 

Ever since starting this ritual, I've wanted to give back to writers for the wonderful amount of help I've received freely. I also thought it would be fun to try my hand at creating some prompts myself daily. Feel free to use them to your hearts content.

Imagine you've been stranded on an island. The only thing you see when you wake up is a backpack near your feet and a glass bottle in your hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment