Hi folks and welcome to my personal blog of introspection, creativity, and exploration.

Here you'll find many creations of mine including: comics, short stories, poems, diaries, posts about life, and the occasional post on indie game development.

I'm striving to stay on the creative path to heal and grow.

Friday, January 27, 2017

Revival

Left alone and seeking the one I left behind
I arise and see the storm before me
I revive
New breath

A strength and peace rises inside of me
No more fear
I walk forward with the truth in my bones
Free from the doubt and the secrets

A love inside of me that reflects back to me
I can face anything
I step into the storm
I look for the one I’ve left behind
Myself and yet someone else

The storm swirls in a vortex
I see the universe and it’s truths
All it’s wanted to show me
I move forward with purpose



No comments:

Post a Comment