Hi folks and welcome to my personal blog of introspection, creativity, and exploration.

Here you'll find many creations of mine including: comics, short stories, poems, diaries, posts about life, and the occasional post on indie game development.

I'm striving to stay on the creative path to heal and grow.

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Lust for Life

I dream of the flower 
of the kiss that flows eternal

The aqua waves rush in and soothe me
Every creature of the sea enmeshed

I dream of something puzzling yet simple
of the fingers intertwined in mine

Each touch is awake and buzzing
It doesn't take or destroy

I sing of the body and the soul
watch with totality ripe

The fireflies dance on the stone
wind soft and true 

I sing of love and truth 
boundless laughter and pain dissolved

I'll never give up this lust for life
and all it's fruitful endeavors





No comments:

Post a Comment