Hi folks and welcome to my personal blog of introspection, creativity, and exploration.

Here you'll find many creations of mine including: comics, short stories, poems, diaries, posts about life, and the occasional post on indie game development.

I'm striving to stay on the creative path to heal and grow.

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Glide


In the dark of the night the truth breathes in silence
She meant every word she said but knows the truth,
Desire, love, connection; always falls to dust in illusion
Misunderstood fear and starry eyes caress old weaknesses.

Through the halls of understanding and with each word portrayed,
Only so much allowed inside the valley of confusion
Caressed the future inside thoughts and vision of change
Attempted to bind the eye of truth to a specter imagined.

Wisdom fails me when this invention walks through my mind,
Even if it was all a mirage, I dream of blissful pleasure
It plays with loving imagination and flushed pawing glide
The beast of my own creation in seduction


No comments:

Post a Comment