Hi folks and welcome to my personal blog of introspection, creativity, and exploration.

Here you'll find many creations of mine including: comics, short stories, poems, diaries, posts about life, and the occasional post on indie game development.

I'm striving to stay on the creative path to heal and grow.

Thursday, April 6, 2017

The Heart of The Dark King


What is this feeling as the silence ignites me?
Coaxes me through it's darkness
Teaches me something I've never seen 
I feel it's pleasure despite the pain
The chaos invites me 
Binds me and challenges me
Pierces me delicately
This dark dream comes alive
Haunts me beautifully
Livens me
Why do I need this?
Who are you?
Freedom and control 
I'm upside down 
Is this the dark king that haunts my dreams?
What does this mean?
My heart feels so alive inside this dark divinity
Is it possible to be both loving 
And ignite my suppression
As it releases me through every emotion

No comments:

Post a Comment