Hi folks and welcome to my personal blog of introspection, creativity, and exploration.

Here you'll find many creations of mine including: comics, short stories, poems, diaries, posts about life, and the occasional post on indie game development.

I'm striving to stay on the creative path to heal and grow.

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Wolves at My Door

More than one comes howling for blood
As I watch from my window
A pack that wishes to crush
Yet behind the weaker wolves,
a greater of the rest
He shines quite majestically
I wonder if he knows my plight
As the others bite and claw at me

If he would lend an expert attack
Destroying them with his precision
Perhaps arming me
I know that's all he ever meant
But I have become quite an addict
To help with his words
And guide me
I am on a warpath that has crippled me
I'm sure he knows this
Explosive
But I never meant to fling it towards him
I want to be his friend, I adore him
He is more glorious than he imagines
I hope for peace and will wait in silence
Learning my lesson
I really do find this expert wolf fantastic
Perhaps I've not said it enough
That makes me sad and I hope he knows that
for everything,
I thank him.

No comments:

Post a Comment