Hi folks and welcome to my personal blog of introspection, creativity, and exploration.

Here you'll find many creations of mine including: comics, short stories, poems, diaries, posts about life, and the occasional post on indie game development.

I'm striving to stay on the creative path to heal and grow.

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Kissed You

In another time
I kissed you softly
Tore away the monster
There was no pain
No creatures at my back
No metamorphosis in your smile
Innocent and young
I think I knew you
Hiding in the tree
Staring at the same yet different things
I think for a time we were one
Laughter once coursed through our veins
But went differing directions
As the moon became your shade
And the sun became my friend
Once, I think I kissed you
Dreamt you
Played
Pretending we were forever
In the reflection of times mirror
I pulled you close
Kissed you in the darkness of my closet
And destroyed the memory of those who hurt us
I think I kissed you

No comments:

Post a Comment