Hi folks and welcome to my personal blog of introspection, creativity, and exploration.

Here you'll find many creations of mine including: comics, short stories, poems, diaries, posts about life, and the occasional post on indie game development.

I'm striving to stay on the creative path to heal and grow.

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Mr. Wolf

Tshirt design by guzikArt

Why do you hunger, Mr. Wolf?
 
I don't have any food for you.

You gobbled me up already.

You howl on the wind.

I hear you coming.

You want something scrumptious?

You knock on the door.

I hear a sound.

Oh no, it's temptation.

Why don't you munch on something else?

Keep coming back?

Please, step inside.

Fancy a cup of tea, Mr. Wolf?

No? Perhaps some biscuits?

Oh, wait, I forgot.

Mr. Wolf only eats meat.

Perhaps vegan might be an option. No?

No comments:

Post a Comment