Hi folks and welcome to my personal blog of introspection, creativity, and exploration.

Here you'll find many creations of mine including: comics, short stories, poems, diaries, posts about life, and the occasional post on indie game development.

I'm striving to stay on the creative path to heal and grow.

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Solar Plexus Rising

This breaking inside me
This unknown pressure
The peace defines it
But it is failing
The core is burning
These moments I feel this
It defines my heart
I feel it inside me
What does it all mean?
Why does it keep happening?
It pulls me
It's there again
Such need and wants
It's me but not me
What is breaking inside me?
These feelings define it
Coiled viper of outward distortion
Inward I know it
But why is it possible
This shattering?
Who is this?
It's in me but not me
Divinity and pain in love
It's all inside me
Whispers of yearning
There it is
The solar plexus

No comments:

Post a Comment