Hi folks and welcome to my personal blog of introspection, creativity, and exploration.

Here you'll find many creations of mine including: comics, short stories, poems, diaries, posts about life, and the occasional post on indie game development.

I'm striving to stay on the creative path to heal and grow.

Friday, July 7, 2017

Tempted by the Devil


This need inside of me
Ravenous for just a taste
Just one taste of this wickedness

This hunger inside I can’t deny
When I gaze for too long it burns
I am enthralled and on fire

I move closer and closer
Hypnotized and overcome
Silently craving every piece

I know it’s wrong
The speed at which I succumb
It is uncanny and diabolic

I’m reaching towards it hungrily
I cry out because I am blinded
This sinister lust is my undoing

My vision is blinded by this desire
I am on a precipice and desperate
My grip is failing, someone stop me

It is too late and I have yielded
The wheel has turned
I am back again

What am I to do?
I can’t resist this savoriness
For this Devil’s Food Cake,

is my only weakness

Happy World Chocolate Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment